Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I will Be Back

Oh my gosh, I have been gone forever. I have been doing some knitting (not a lot, mind you, but some). I have no excuse other than life has just gotten in the way of blogging. So for anyone that has been checking in, I am sorry for not posting.

I am working on a sweater right now(for me, me, me!!!) and I am approaching the completion of the front (the back is finished), then onto the dreaded sleeves. Everyone in my family knows my history with sleeves, but I will prevail and finish them in a timely manner. I want to wear this sweater before Spring... umm I mean this Spring. So with the next post, which I hope will be in the next week or two, I hope to have a finished sweater. I will also show some mitts and socks I have knit since the last time I posted.

And I will try to get back into some sort of regular blogging routine : )
Until the next time Happy Knitting!!!

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Sure nice to hear from you! Once I started blogging, I found how hard it is to keep up with it. But I try. That's all we can do, right?

Good luck on your sweater!

Beth N said...

Anxious to see the sweater--sure it is great.

Nancy said...

Looking forward to it.

Sheila said...

Glad you are back! Knit away and finish that sweater. You deserve it.

hakucho said...

I fully understand the way life happens to get in the way of blogging...I've been very neglectful of my blog, too, and I am trying to post more often. Good luck getting back into the swing of things :)

happy knitting and blogging :)