Monday, March 27, 2006

Some knitting going on


I have been knitting baby socks for the longest line of baby socks. These are such fun to knit and they are sooo cute. And quick ... Which is great for when you need to finish some thing quickly so you can feel like you have accomplished something. These are going to Germany but I am going to knit some for local charities too.


This week end I finished another Lily bag, a Black Sheep Bags pattern. I knit this one in Crystal Palace Merino Stripes and Cascade 220 held together. I like the way this one turned out. As I was knitting it I was thinking how nice this combination would be for a bulky sweater for the fall. It was so soft prefelted

My LYS just started carrying Opal and Meilenweit Sock yarn. I stared a basic sock in Opal Parrot for a shop model. I like the colors in this yarn but this ball was a tangled mess. I brought some home for my sister too. It was going to be a surprise but I am going to go ahead and post them so I will know whether or not to trade the one in for a different color. I get a yarn allowance at the shop so I am going to share a little with my sister . I brought home Meilenweit Inca and Opal Flamingo for her.




I also cast on for a baby sweater from Magiges's Rags called Wiggle Worm. I am knitting it in Lana Grossa Cool Wool. I do love this yarn, and the colors are so vibrant.. The picture isn't the best. It is a seed st. pattern with cables going up the front


Well, blogger has just about gotten the best of me tonight , so I am going to end this post. Karen, let me know if you like the yarn

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the yarn, bring it on over for me. love you sis!!

Suzetta said...

Love the baby socks, what pattern did you use? I recognize some of the yarns, from my sock drawer.