Monday, May 15, 2006

I think I'm a bag lady !


Well I have finished 3 bags this weekend. This first one is a Noni pattern it is the Medium Carpet Bag. I knit it in Cascade 220. For some reason it took me forever to knit this bag. I am so glad it is done. I think it was just that it was so boring to knit. My oldest daughter loves it though and has laid claim to it.






The second bag is this Felted Bowling Bag Purse. I knit this in Madil Pierot. This is a very thick and dense fabric felted up. My daughter hates this one but it is a hit at the yarn shop. And it is a super quick knit.









And the third is the Lil' Red Bag from Family Circle magazine. I knit this bag in Rio de Plata Merino. I love this yarn. It is so soft. I hate the bottom of this bag though, and if I knit it again I will do the bottom totally different. I think it would look nice in a chunky cotton, so I will probably knit it again some time in that.

That is all I have to share today. I am trying to get a lot of the UFO's finished. There are so many of them, I have lost count. I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're giving your new camera a work out. I think you're right, you have become a bag lady!! I sent you a package today, look for BROWN around mid-week. I'm on the heel flap of that tiresome sock. Talk to you soon.

Verrito said...

i love the first one... it's amazing...

today I felt my first felt bag from a old sweater... and i'm so happy, it's very small, but it's ok...