Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yet Another Bag

I finished another bag today. This one is a Two Old Bags pattern called Pamela. I knit this bag in Mango Moon Recycled Silk. And although I love the way the bag turned out, I hate knitting with this yarn. I find it rough going through your hands while knitting, and it just kills my arthritic hands and wrists. The pattern is very easy though and would have been much more enjoyable to knit with a different fiber.

Not much else to show. I am working on a baby bunting for someone else, she needed a little help with the sleeves. As soon as I am done with that I will be back to my many UFO's .

1 comment:

Karen said...

I know you're glad to see the back of that yarn, but the bag turned out beautifully. Great work as always. Can't wait to see what's next off your needles.