Saturday, June 10, 2006

30 things about me

Kerrie of Hip Knits is celebrating her 30th B-day next week and is having a contest. I hope I can think of thirty things about me. So here it goes, beware... I am pretty boring
1. I was an Army brat
2. I was born in Regensburg, West Germany because that's right I was an Army brat.
3. Today June 10th is my 17th wedding anniversary
4. I have 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy.
5. I am 44 years old
6. I love to knit and according to my kids I knit 24/7
7. I have a friend who owns a yarn shop and she lets me play with any yarn I want
8 All three of my kids are allergic to anything with fur so I have no pets.
9. I am one of 7 children
10. I spent all day at the TNNA today and I had a blast and will be a name dropper later this weekend or Monday after I return from another day of fun tomorrow. ( I will have pictures of all my goodies then too)
11. I hate exercise and it shows
12. I love to read
13. I sew and used to sew all my girls' dresses, but not anymore... now I knit
14. I teach knitting classes at my friend's yarn shop.
15. I love Starbucks
16. My favorite colors are peach and teal
17. I like to dye yarn
18. I am obsessed with starting new knitting projects
19. I am getting a lot of gray hair, my hairdresser suggested coloring it yesterday, but I think I will stay gray, my 8 year old thinks I should dye my hair blue and purple.
20. I love Fruit 2 O
21. I love chocolate
22. I drink way too much caffeine
23. I spend a lot of time on the internet looking at knitting patterns and yarn
24. I have never liked cartoons, not even as a kid
24. I sleep on my left side
25. I fall asleep knitting and keep on knitting in my sleep
26. I have a small Steiff toy collection
27. I will not share my drinks with my kids, but I will with my husband... don't ask, I don't know why
28. I like Sudoku
29. I am an IU ( Indiana University) graduate
30. I have a blood clotting disorder and have had several DVT's and Pulmonary Embolisms

Well, that was hard. I am glad Kerrie is only turning 30, I don't think I could think of anything else.

1 comment:

Karen said...

See, now you've made me think of some more things that I could add to my list. I should have checked with you first, esp. about childhood stuff,even though you're younger than me. I can't wait to see your loot and hear all the names you're going to drop.