Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Dance


Kathy had a contest to celebrate her 500th post, and I was the lucky winner. Today when I came home from carpooling kids to and from band camp this was waiting for me. I was so excited, the yarn looked so beautiful in the pictures on her blog, I couldn't wait to get it open. And what was inside this package? All this beautiful Handpaint Originals Brown Sheep Mohair / Wool blend yarn. And these are all so my colors. Take a look, isn't it just lovely. I am going to search through patterns to see what it wants to be, but I am thinking some kind of lacy shawl. It is so pretty, I have it sitting here by the computer so I can admire it.. Thank you so much Kathy!

4 comments:

Karen said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see it in person on Sunday.

kathy b said...

awww, shucks. So Glad you like it. Happy blogging and knitting and driving the kids around.

Diane said...

You lucky girl! What a great selection.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats on winning!!

If you could email me your email address, I'll add your name to the Knittin' Mittens KAL blog. My email is in my profile.