Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just A Really Bad Sprain...


along with some kind of little deformity. I am so relieved that the arm is not broken, just badly sprained. And she is happy, no cumbersome cast, but she gets out of the push ups and other weight bearing arm exercises in band.... at least for 2 weeks anyway. What they thought was a fracture turns out to be some little abnormality in the bone, nothing to worry about, says the ortho MD. She may have been born with it or it may have resulted from a previous injury. It is a mystery. So we had an enjoyable morning and afternoon together, just the two of us, shopping. We don't get the opportunity to have just the two of us time very often.

There is nothing new on the needles, but I did finally attach straps and handles and buttons to some felted bags . Now if I could just find those pesky little buttons I bought for Baby Albert, I could sew those on too. I am almost done with the first sleeve on the FC Cabled Hooded Sweater. I may knit the back next just so I can do something different, rather than the other sleeve, which was my original plan..

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm relieved it isn't broken. And why do they have to do push ups in marching band? That sounds a little extreme. As if marching around outside wasn't enough in this heat and humidity.

Tori said...

Ouch! Glad it's not broken. I'm with Karen, do they really do pushups in band? Guess it would make sense because they have to carry instruments around.

Deby said...

wow! what a cool bag! I love it and want to make it.