6 weird things about me
1. I will not eat or drink after my children, but I will after my husband. I think it has something to do with the little presents they used to leave in my glass when they were toddlers.
2. I have been told I have a "quirky" sense of humor.
3. I will not eat food from a pitch in unless I know who made it and know they wash their hands.
4. I kinda have a germ phobia and yet, I am a nurse... go figure
5. I fall asleep while knitting and continue to knit, and once knit two sleeves together while doing so. I generally knit them at the same time.
6. I rub my feet together while I am sleeping (that was from my husband)
OK thanks Deb, now who to tag. Karen, Allison, Alisha, Diane, Helen, and Shelley, hope you don't mind and of course you don't have to play if you don't want too. It is hard to think of 6 things that are weird, because to me they aren't weird. I had input from my family.
And a few knitterly things. I posted this on my Flickr but not on my blog as it was a gift for a secret pal. She should have received it by now, but has not posted anything, so I am going to go ahead and post a picture of it. I had posted a progress picture of it earlier. I used the charts from the mini sock in Socks, Socks Socks and just adapted it to make a felted stocking.
And in another exchange I made a scarf with some lovely Elsebeth Lavold Angora. I used the Double Eyelet Rib stitch for the scarf, seed stitch on the bottom and sides. This is a lovely yarn to knit with and ever so soft. I know she has hers, she emailed me to let me know. The color is Aubergine, very eggplant looking. I hope everyone is getting their Christmas knitting done, I am still dreadfully behind.