Thursday, July 13, 2006

No Baby Yet ...


I really thought I would have the Baby Albert Sweater finished by now, but I don't. I did however, manage to finish a pair of socks that have been sadly neglected for weeks. They are just a Plain Jane pair of socks knit in Opal Rainforest in the Parrot colorway. That makes for a boring knit and that is why it took so long to finish them... anyway that is my story and I am sticking to it.

I am still plugging away on the Baby Albert. I have a 6 hour staff meeting tonight at work, so I will take it along. I should be able to make a big dent in it, and my secret pal exchange gift during that time. So far they haven't complained about me knitting through those things. Thank goodness, I don't think I could survive them otherwise.
Happy knitting all

2 comments:

Karen said...

Those are so purdy. I hope the knitting will keep you awake for that meeting. Hit the Starbucks on your way home so you stay awake.

Deby said...

All of your knitting is just beautiful. Your sweaters are great. And congrats on the fair entry.