Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Contest and I Am Not Invited

Imagine that! My own sister, having a 100th post contest, and she won't let me play. I am totally shocked to be treated this way. But you, lucky bloggers, you can play. She has a lovely stash of sock yarn, so something wonderful will be the prize. And, as if sock yarn is not prize enough, the lucky winner will get an embroidered t shirt or tote, their choice. I am so envious. Well, what are you waiting for ... go play. All you need to do is leave a comment. How easy is that. I am going to go sulk and feel sorry for myself.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What's that I hear in the background? Is it violins playing? Just kidding! I love you and would let you play... but if I were to pick your name out of said hat....you know, the one YOU knit.... well....

A. M. Warnke said...

Thanks for directing us to your sisters blog. I used to wish I had a sister, this makes me wish it again. =-) Oh well males are my lot in life. =-)Two younger brothers one older foster brothers, dh and 5 sons, and I do like it this way!

I entered her contest. Thank you Monica!